High up in a river basin and surrounded by the lush Parahyangan mountains, the pleasant weather in Bandung makes it easy to forget that you’re in fact in Southeast Asia. The third largest Indonesian city after Jakarta and Surabaya, this is one well known for its natural attractions, clothing shops, and cafes, making a hit among domestic tourists both young and old.
Compensation and Benefits:
– Your salary will be $1,150/ month
– School offers you with 3,500,000 Rupiah for housing allowance every month.
– After 6 months working, you will get the bonus of $800 for airfare.
– Contract completion bonus is $1,000.
– Fully support for visa and work permit application.
– Have a chance to working with all age groups of students ( kids to adults).
– Offering courses for students with different purposes ( IELTS, TOIEC, Public Speaking).
– Opportunity to take the CELTA course at the school.
– Native English Teachers
– Having at least one year teaching experience.
– Holding a bachelor’s degree BA
– Holding TEFL/TESOL (preferably)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your CV to this email: hr.nathalie2018[at]gmail.com
Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo and passport.
Please also provide us your phone number, Wechat ID & Skype ID so we can reach you and set up Skype Interview as soon as we receive your application.