Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel and teach English as a foreign language?
A firmly established and leading supplementary English learning center based throughout China is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3 and 12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
We currently have vacancies in Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Shanghai:
§ Apply to work in Hangzhou, “Heaven on Earth”. The West Lake is Hangzhou’s most well-known attraction due to its natural beauty blended with the many historical landmarks and cultural spots. Marco Polo wrote: “It (Hangzhou) is without doubt the finest and most splendid city in the world.”
§ Guangzhou is one of the biggest cities in China. It has been the capital of China three times throughout history and is also well known for its import and export services. Also known as “the city of flowers”, Guangzhou has a lot to offer to those who visit and live there.
§ Shenzhen is also known as the Emerald city of China this city is recognised for its financial successes. It is home to Wutong Mountain which overlooks the coast making it a natural area for hiking with some stunning views. There is lots to see and explore in this beautiful city.
§ Shanghai is one of the most beautiful locations in the world. Also known as the “Pearl of the Orient”, this beautiful city is home to The Bund which is the main attraction in Shanghai’s iconic skyline.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: RMB 12 000 – 17 000 per month (depending on location)
- Flight Reimbursement and lucrative Annual Bonus upon contract completion
- Fully sponsored visa
- Small class sizes (average of 4-8 children per class)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Accommodation: optional and affordable
- Comprehensive 5 to 8-day training program (depending on location)
· Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker
· Minimum 2 years’ Post grad experience
· Criminal conviction check and health check
· Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
· Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo to Brenda at email@example.com.
If you have not received a response after 5 - 7 days please consider your application unsuccessful.