Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Guiyang is the home to some of China’s most spectacular views, with scenic mountains, limestone peaks and the Huangguoshu Waterfalls. Guiyang embraces a large number of places of historical interest, including Hongfu Buddhist Monastery, Jiaxiu Pavilion and Qingyan Ancient Town.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Guiyang. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: 17 000 RMB per month
- Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
- Assistance with obtaining a Z-visa (working permit and residence permit paid for)
- Small class sizes (4-10 per class)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Optional accommodation provided
- Comprehensive training program
· Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Native English Speaker
· Criminal conviction check and health check
· Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo to email@example.com
If you have not received a response after 5 - 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.