For over 40 years Bell has offered a range of outstanding Young Learner Programmes to overseas students aged 7 – 17. These unique courses combine academic excellence with an exciting cultural and social programme and provide students with a unique experience and exceptional care.
We are now looking to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible EFL teachers for our Young Learner Courses running at our St Albans in Hertfordshire school for January & February 2019. EFL Teachers will plan and develop exciting and inspiring lessons for their students’ level and will also participate in the cultural and social programme through excursions, activities and pastoral duties.
Our school provides both staff and children with excellent premises and facilities and we offer accommodation, meals and professional development opportunities.
– CELTA qualified or equivalent
– Degree qualified or equivalent
– Excellent communication skills
– Good team player
– Proficiency in time management
– Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
– Previous experience working with Young Learners
– Residential experience
– Experience teaching multicultural/multilingual groups
*Eligibility and Safe Recruitment:
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
– A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application
– Completion of a DBS application is condition of employment
– We do not accept DBS Checks undertaken by other organisations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: from £440.44 a week plus accommodation & food