Full-time Primary School English Teacher
Work location:Beijing, China
- This is a 40-hour/week position. Office hour and preparation for and participation in English activity (English corner, drama club, English speech competition, and so on) are all included in the 40 hours.
- To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- Lead and participate in activities or events related to English teacher development (teacher training program design, online-course tutoring, etc.).
- Subject to evaluation twice a semester in the form of student and faculty survey.
- Bachelor’s degree in language or education.
- Two-year language teaching experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High ethics and work standards
- Creativity and critical thinking skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Salary & Benefits:
- Contract signed in Princeton NJ US with Princeton Ririxin School, U.S. wage paid from Princeton Ririxin School.
- Visa type: work visa. we assist qualified applicants with work visa application if a 10-month contract is signed
- Airfare allowance: round-trip ticket for 10-month contract with a maximum reimbursement of RMB 7,000 Yuan. (equivalent to USD1000)
- You are granted all China’s national holidays which include New Year’s Day, Labor Day, National Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, and the Spring Festival. You have a one-day off for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- We provide basic medical insurance for you.
- We provide a free private one-bedroom apartment, furnished with basic electronic appliances and Wifi. You pay for utilities and other expenses related to residential use.