Galaxy International School Uganda (GISU) is looking for teachers to fill in the following positions for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
Open to Nationals of native English-speaking countries only
1. Early Years English Teacher
2.Primary Class Teacher (Able to teach English, Mathematics, Humanities, Global Perspective and Personal Social Health Education)
3. Music Teacher
Open to Nationals of native French-speaking countries only
1. French Teacher
The successful profile and qualifications
Pursuing the GISU mission requires a commitment from our staff members to the following values; an international and cultural understanding, personal responsibility and integrity, mutual responsibility and respect.
· Outstanding practitioner with at least three years of relevant full – time teaching experience.
· A relevant Bachelor’s degree is desired in the different disciplines.
· An International/national Teaching Qualification or other equivalent teaching qualification.
· Have excellent subject knowledge and experience.
· Successful international experience of teaching is added advantage.
We value candidates who have engaged in Professional Development, taught students from culturally diverse backgrounds and who have previously lived and worked overseas.
Galaxy International School Uganda is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is mandatory that before employment, a comprehensive background check is carried out. This will include; consultation with your professional and character references as well as recent police clearance.
For more information contact +256775876928