BlingABC of New Oriental Education and Technology Group (NYSE: EDU)
BlingABC focuses on students from 5-12 years old. 40 minutes each lesson, and class schedule will need to be fixed and stable for a whole school term/season as a long-term stability and fixed availability from a teacher is essential to BlingABC’s students.
For more information about us, please visit our Facebook page.
Location: Beijing, China. (Zhongguancun area near Subway Line 10 and Line 4)
40 working hours per week. 2 days off to be determined by shift.
• Collaborate with the teaching assistant team, operation team and academic team for improvement on curriculum and class performance.
• Participate in marketing event to promote BlingABC branding.
• May include business trips to local New Oriental schools across China.
• Prepare and conduct English lessons, demos and trials on our teaching platforms.
• A Bachelor’s degree or above.
• At least 2 years demonstrated experience in related field after graduation.
• Native Speakers of English only.
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or other locally recognizable teaching credentials.
• Punctual, strong communication skills and easy-going personality.
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature.
• A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents.
Salary and Benefits:
• Start from ¥25,000 RMB/month or above according to qualifications and teaching experience.
• Working Visa application.
• Assistance on settling down upon arrival.
• Stable and reliable future career path.
• Participate in company’s annual group trip or outing.
• Full social insurance coverage and annual health check-up coverage.