Male Native Teachers Needed Urgently!!! Teachers from, UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa (and other English Native Countries)
Age limit up to 55
1. Teach 5 to 6 lessons a day
2. Prepare lesson plans
3. Attending professional development days, and staff meetings, taking initiative within the scope of training programs in enhancing health and safety awareness among the trainees and the staff.
4. Instructor will be teaching the IIL/NITI syllabus to a class of 17-20 young adults
1. All Academic Teachers shall be computer literate and
oriented to technological instructional delivery with a minimum of four (4)
years of teaching experience.
2. A bachelor’s degree in English, English
Literature, Applied Linguistics, or Education. A master’s degree is preferred.
(Teaching Certificates as TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA or DELTA would be honored,
but they are required if the BA is in Education).
A bachelor’s degree (preferably a master’s
degree) in Humanities, or Social Science as Linguistics, Educational
Psychology, etc but this must be with a Post Graduate Teaching
Certificate/Diploma as TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA or DELTA.
1. Basic Salary ranging from $3,300 to $3,500
2. Transportation to and from work is provided
3. Furnished Apartment (single) is provided. Not shared.
4. One month paid annual leave to the country of passport
5. One year contract (Renewable)
6. Airfare included – Visa type – Business