Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at one of Hong Kong’s leading premium English learning centres. Receive training and certification in the Oxford University Press Syllabus and professional development.
– Teach young learners in a small class setting.
– Syllabus and lesson plans are provided by Oxford.
– Opportunity to teach and use provided materials in a creative and exciting way.
– Conduct and report on student development and progress.
– Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
– Assistance in finding housing.
– Work Visa sponsorship provided.
– 5-day work week.
– Full-training provided.
– Internal transfer to other branch location possible.
– Native English Teacher.
– Possess any university degree.
– Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
– Experience with ESL and young learners beneficial.
– Creative, fun, energetic and reliable