Working place: Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam
* Teach music enrichment and movement classes to students from kindergartens (age 3) through primary schools.
*Teaching responsibilities include teaching music and dance/movement activities, creating fun, age-appropriate music learning experiences, conducting group music and movement lessons for young kids.
*Create lesson plans that best deliver an early childhood music and movement curriculum
* Work with the managers and other members of your team to plan and deliver lessons according to provided curriculum.
* Attend training sessions as required
*More details on job descriptions will be discussed during the interview.
• Native English speaking teacher with a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
• Music qualifications and past experience in early childhood music education
• Have experience in music education curriculum planning is an advantage
• Energetic and lively personality, fond of interacting with young kids
• Work well with Vietnamese and expat colleagues
• Committed and team spirit.
How to ApplyEmail the following documents to email@example.com
- degree certificate
- TEFL/CELTA certificate