Our clients from KSA will be holding a job fair in London to recruit ESL Instructors for King Saud University.
This is for a role as an ESL Instructor for the PYP
Positions available for MALE AND FEMALES
Must hold either of the below passports
- UK Passport
- Irish Passport
- At least two years of ESL experience at the university level
- A degree in the field of TEFL/TESL or Applied Linguistics. In lieu of a degree in the field, a degree in any field plus a TEFL certificate or CELTA/DELTA consisting of at least 120 face to face hours will suffice. The certificate must not be less than this amount.
Please email the following documents:
- Up to date CV
- Passport copy
- Copies of your certificates (Teaching certificate, BA/MA – English related subjects please email your transcripts)
- 2 references related to teaching experience
- Lesson observation reports if available
Date of job fair: 12th – 14th July 2019
Address: London – Location details will be given once you have registered.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
There will be an immediate decision on your suitability to work at King Saud University if you meet all the requirements and pass the interview stage – contracts will be issued on the day.
Visas that are available are: Work Visas (IQAMA) and Work Visit visas – Please note due to visa availability this job fair is for British passport/Irish holders only.