London Job Fair August 2019
Our clients from KSA will be holding a job fair in London to recruit ESL Instructors for King Saud University.
TRAIN FARES WILL BE COVERED FOR THOSE TRAVELLING OUTSIDE OF LONDON
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT TO BE MISSED!
This is for a role as an ESL Instructor for the PYP
Positions available for MALE AND FEMALES
- UK Passport
- Irish Passport
- At least two years of ESL experience at the university level
- A degree in the field of TEFL/TESL or Applied Linguistics. In lieu of a degree in the field, a degree in any field plus a TEFL certificate or CELTA/DELTA consisting of at least 120 face to face hours will suffice. The certificate must not be less than this amount.
Please email the following documents:
- Up to date CV
- Passport copy
- Copies of your certificates (Teaching certificate, BA/MA – please email your transcripts)
- 2 references related to teaching experience
- Lesson observation reports if available
Date of job fair: YET TO CONFIRMED ( WILL BE A FRIDAY – SATURDAY – SUNDAY)
Address: London – Location details will be given once you have registered.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
There will be an immediate decision on your suitability to work at King Saud University if you meet all the requirements and pass the interview stage – contracts will be issued on the day.
Visas that are available are: Work Visas (IQAMA) and Work Visit visas – Please note due to visa availability this job fair is for British passport holders only.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your space.