- Plan and deliver the highest quality of lessons.
- Ensure the students have the best EF experience.
- Monitor students development and communicate frequently with parents.
- Strives to develop self by attending workshops, trainings, and self learning tasks.
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
• Passport holder of UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English
or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
– Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
– Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
– Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
– A return air ticket.
– 22 days paid leave.
– Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
– Contract completion Bonus.
– Medical insurance.
– Incidental medical allowance.
– A renewable one year contract.
– The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today.
How to Apply
Please send your CV; recent photograph and the supporting documents to:
HR Department EF Swara Group (Jakarta, Tangerang and Bogor)
Phone: +62 21 3972 9977 ext 125Or apply online in http://www.efjakarta.com/apply