Weiming Education Group International School
– China(Qingdao) – ESL Teacher
We have 15 schools around China. You can choose Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Qingdao and Guiyang as your work location!
The Weiming Education Group has undergone a development journey of nearly 20 years. It started from one school and developed into a group of over 40 schools. Beginning with an affiliation of a well-known school, Weiming established and developed its own brand, while carrying forward traditions and drawing from the experiences of others. Weiming has developed into exploration and innovation while being proud of its past and even more confident of the future. The future of the Weiming is also the future of not only China’s private education, but 21st century education worldwide!
• Assume teacher responsibilities including classroom instruction, homeroom mentor, product team advisor, co-curricular sponsor, and curriculum development.
• Work school calendar of 190-200 student days, longer school day of 8:00 a.m. –5:30 p.m. and teacher calendar of 200-210 days. (Exact days of school should be in accordance with the school calendar.)
• Weekly classroom instructional period will be approximately 24 teaching hours with 40-50 minutes per period.
• Support enrichment programs.
• Participate in required teacher training.
• Develop school curriculum and start-up components.
• Support an international focus across the curriculum, cross-disciplinary planning and inquiry based learning within a block schedule.
• Meet instructional and compliance requirements of the International High School program.
• Be familiar with ESL/ELA course
• Be familiar with teaching aim, content, and requirement of subjects taught
• Integration of ESL course and subject knowledge
• Have the ability of integrationand application of Chinese and overseas English curriculum resources
• Computer skills to meet the requirement
• Have the abilities of organization, management, communication, and coordination.
• Be familiar with curriculum design of different levels
• Bachelor degree or above
• Teaching/Curriculum preferred
• TEFL、TESO、TESL certificate
• Relevant qualification required
Salary & Benefit Package
Paid winter and Summer holiday
Flight Ticket Reimbursement:￥10000/year