BRAZIL – FRENCH AND ENGLISH UNIQUE TEACHING OPPORTUNITY
Centro de Cultura Americana Ltda. Speaking , a language school located in Itajuba, Minas Gerais, Brazil, is looking for a young, enthusiastic, committed and energetic professional, who is willing to work hard (one semester to a year contract). Bachelors degree and ESL certification preferred.
– School has offered English, Spanish, French and German for the past 23 years
– New, comfortable location with modern facilities
– Team of 5 foreign and 10 Brazilian teachers working with 400+ students
– Students’ ranging from ages 12 to 40, majority being university students
– Position available is to teach around 35 hours per week from Monday to Saturday
– Classes last one hour and have an average of 8 students
– Starting wage of R$27,00 (Twenty seven Reais) per hour (US$ 1 = R$ 3.77)
– Teachers paid monthly on the 5th business day of the following month
– Teachers evaluated through a survey at the end of each semestre. Contract extension and raises will be based on survey results, performance and availability
– Sufficient pay to live in Itajuba and to save some to travel
– Experience not necessary
– School provides free furnished suíte, private bathroom + utilities + internet for teachers
– Foreign English teacher responsible for all advanced classes and advanced private students
The school is located in Itajuba, a university town located in the state of Minas Gerais, four hours north east of Sao Paulo and four hours west of Rio de Janeiro.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this position you must send all documents to (resume, passport picture and a reference contact (or letter). IMPORTANT: Please only apply if you a native speaker and if you can be in Brazil by mid February 2019. School does not provide free airfare.