Apply to work in one of the most beautiful locations in the world. We currently have vacancies in Shanghai, China. Also known as the “Pearl of the Orient” this beautiful city is home to The Bund which is the main attraction in Shanghai’s iconic skyline.
An established English learning center in Shanghai is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team in Shanghai. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: RMB 17,000 – 20,000 per month
- Flights from HK/home country covered upon contract completion
- Contract completion bonus of 10,000 RMB
- Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Accommodation: Optional and affordable
- Fully sponsored visa
- Comprehensive 8-day training program
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
· Bachelor’s degree
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker
· Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience)
· Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love for teaching and children.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents