m2r Education are working with Itutorgroup, the largest English language learning institution in the world with more than 180 million users and over 20000 teachers based in around 135 cities across the globe. This multi award winning organisation has over 20yrs of online education experience and is in urgent need of more teachers.
Can you devote a minimum of 10hrs per week to teach online? You can choose the hours to suit your lifestyle!
We need Native Level English Speakers who want to teach English to students of all ages. Opportunities to teach adults is available when requested.
ALL YOU NEED IS A BACHELOR’S DEGREE AND 10HRS OF FREE TIME PER WEEK!
- 25 minute sessions average between £7 and £9
- 45 minute sessions average between £6.92 and £27.68 (depending on experience, number of clients and student feedback)
- You will teach a minimum of 10hrs per week, from the comfort of your own home.
- You will need a robust internet connection, a quiet room and patience! That’s all….
- Rewarding career path
- JUST A BACHELOR’S DEGREE AND TIME TO TEACH! (Full training is provided).
- Bachelor’s degree or above is a MUST
- 1+ year English teaching experience is preferred, but not essential as training is provided
- Willingness to obtain TESOL/TEFL/TESL certification within 30 days of employment
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Ability to motivate students
- You must not be living in China
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Robust internet connection, video capability (Their platform works on both Windows and Mac)
What you will do
- Guide and teach their learners from all ages with provided lesson plans
- Teach up to 10hrs per week from the comfort of your own home
- Structure lessons that range are 25 or 45 min
- Teach small groups (1-6 students) or one-on-one classes
- Meet great people from different cultures and career backgrounds
What they provide
- Hourly rate plus realistic bonus potential to earn up to £15 / $20 per hr!
- Average monthly earnings would be £1100 / £1500 ($1500 – $2000) per month based working 10hrs per week and achieving a good feedback score.
- Professional training & the teaching materials (lesson plans)
- Flexible schedule. (You are required to commit 10 hours per week, but you are always welcome to book more lessons if you wish).
- 10 peak hours per week are required as a minimum.
- Our Consultants will discuss the working hours and you can then choose which suit your lifestyle.