Teach ESL in Hanoi! Roles teaching primary and middle school children available.
BA (any subject) and CELTA / TEFL + 2yrs experience will suffice!
Great packages, amazing country!!!
m2r Education are working with this Vietnamese based, international school group who require teachers to join by July 29th of this year.
These have been designed as bilingual schools with an educational program that not only meets the standards of the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam, but also brings to the community a Western education system in an American-style school.
Hanoi is a thriving city located in the northern part of Vietnam, extremely cheap to live in, vibrant and bustling. Class size is c.15 and lessons are 35 – 45 minutes per class.
- Take responsibilities for improvement of students.
- Organize classes and academic document resources
- Prepare tests based on the Ministry of Education and Training (Vietnam) guidelines.
- Make plans, prepare and present lessons serving for the whole knowledge capabilities
- Maintain class discipline
- Meet the requirement of evaluation and student’s improvement documents
- Organize and attend school events, picnics and activities on the weekend or on an evening.
- Work with student’s parents to maximize attendance at school
- Work with parents and combine with administrators to resolve any parent’s concerns
Experience / Qualifications:
- USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand passport holders only
- Bachelor Degree + CELTA / TEFL / Teaching licence
- Clear police check
- 2 yrs relevant experience
- 23 – 45 yrs of age (due to visa restrictions)
- Tax-free salary dependent on experience, starting from £1500 / $1800 per month which includes the accommodation allowance
- Medical cover
- Annual tickets (initial flight not covered)
- Visa costs in Vietnam paid
- Paid holidays
- 1yr renewable contracts
July 29th 2019 start date