Wall Street English Indonesia is expanding and looking for passionate, vibrant Native English Trainers (visa requirement)* to join our language revolution in Tangerang and Jakarta. If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the worlds largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
* Management positions also available for qualified candidates.
Basic Requirements* applicable to English Trainers:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- Cambridge CELTA, CertTESOL, or equivalent formal TEFL course.
- Minimum 2 Years ESL Teaching Experience (Overseas Preferred)
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand. (visa requirement)
- Under 50 years of age. (visa requirement)
- Willing to relocate to Indonesia for at least 12 months.
- Customer-service oriented
* Due to strict government regulations, these requirements are compulsory.
Benefits applicable to English Trainers:
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
- Highly competitive salary
- Housing allowance
- Support in finding suitable, long-term accommodation for the duration of your stay
- 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays
- Ongoing training and professional support
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class)
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
- Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations
- Comprehensive medical insurance (In-Patient & Out-Patient)
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance (for overseas candidates)
- Easy travel links to many of the worlds top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!