Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel and teach English as a foreign language? We currently have vacancies in Shenzhen, China. Also known as the Emerald city of China this city is known for its financial successes. Shenzhen is home to Wutong Mountain which overlooks the coast making it a natural area for hiking with some stunning views. There is lots to see and explore in this beautiful city.
A leading English learning center in Shenzhen, China is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
· Administer student progress reports to parents
Salary and benefits:
· Salary: RMB 17,000 per month.
· Flights from HK/home country covered upon contract completion.
· Contract completion bonus/flight reimbursement of 6000 RMB.
· Working 5 days a week; maximum of 25 hours of teaching for school year and 30 during the summer.
· Small class sizes (typically 4-8 children per class.)
· Fully prepared and tailored curriculum.
· Accommodation: Optional and affordable.
· Fully sponsored visa.
· Comprehensive training program on arrival.
· Social network connections prior and post arrival.
· Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization.
- Placements also available Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Foshan, Macau, Huizhou, Zhongshan, Dongguan and Hong Kong.
· Bachelor’s degree
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker
· Valid passport
· Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.