A firmly established English learning center in China is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
· Administer student progress reports to parents.
Salary and benefits:
· Salary: RMB 14,000 – 17,000 per month.
· Flights from HK/home country covered upon contract completion.
· Contract completion bonus of 10,000 RMB.
· Working 5 days a week; maximum of 25 hours of teaching for school year and 30 during the summer.
· Small class sizes (typically 4-8 children per class.)
· Fully prepared and tailored curriculum.
· Accommodation: Optional and affordable.
· Fully sponsored visa.
· Comprehensive training program on arrival.
· Social network connections prior and post arrival.
· Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker
· Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience)
· Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
How to Apply
To apply for these fantastic opportunities please send us a copy of your C.V. to china.hk