In the south of China, Dongguan is fast becoming popular destination for expats and travelers! Bursting with history, fantastic cuisine and a quirky hipster quarter, Dongguan is a perfect location to teach for a year.
A firmly established English learning center in China is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team in their new centre in Dongguan. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
· Administer student progress reports to parents.
Salary and benefits:
· Salary: RMB 18,000 per month.
· Flights from HK/home country covered upon contract completion.
· Contract completion bonus/flight reimbursement of 6000 RMB.
· Working 5 days a week; maximum of 25 hours of teaching for school year and 30 during the summer.
· Small class sizes (typically 4-8 children per class.)
· Fully prepared and tailored curriculum.
· Accommodation: Optional and affordable.
· Fully sponsored visa.
· Comprehensive training program on arrival.
· Social network connections prior and post arrival.
· Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization.
- Placements also available Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Macau, Foshan, Huizhou, Zhongshan, Guiyang and Hong Kong.
· Bachelor’s degree
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker
· Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience)
· Valid passport as well as your old passport
· Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.