Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Monkey Tree ELC currently have teaching opportunities throughout Mainland China. Teaching opportunities available in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Foshan, Huizhou, Zhongshan, Dongguan, and Guiyang.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy, and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: RMB 17 000 – 22 000 per month (dependent on location)
- Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
- Fully sponsored Z-visa
- Small class sizes (4-10 per class)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Optional accommodation provided
- Comprehensive training program
· Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Native English Speaker
· Minimum of 2 years’ full time post-graduate work experience (Shanghai only)
· Criminal conviction check and health check
· A Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received a response after 5 - 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.