NETs Wanted in Hong Kong (One Year Contract minimum, Renewable)
American English Workshop are seeking native English teachers to work in Hong Kong tutorial centers and for private tutoring.
Positions are immediately available.
Teachers have the opportunity to teach children aged 3 to 9 in a casual playgroup setting and conduct 1:1 private tutoring sessions.
AEW promises a variety of employee benefits, including travel reimbursement, work visa sponsorship, paid holidays, and bonus pay for creative and enthusiastic teachers.
AEW currently has openings for female teachers, but will also consider qualified male applicants for these positions.
• You must be a native English speaker — if English is not your first language, your CV can’t be considered
• You must hold a passport from a native English speaking country (THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL)
• You must have a bachelor’s degree or above (a 4 year college degree or university degree)
• You must have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
• You must be good with children
• You must be willing to commit to a 1 year contract
• 1-2 years teaching experience (optional but recommended)
Resumes without a full CV and photo can’t be considered.
Successful applicants will be contacted for a Skype interview immediately after their resume has been reviewed.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $20,000.00 to $26,000.00 /month