Current Position : Instructor & Curriculum developer
Mobile : 002- 0100 – 62 – 7777- 6
Mobile : 002- 011- 11- 30 – 30 -41
Home : 002- 066 – 37- 421 – 34
Face book : Yasser Seddik
English Teacher 1992 till 2018
Teaching Curriculum for lower and intermediate grades EFL/ESL Instructor & Curriculum Developer
It is a construction college where I used to teach the vocational curriculum and develop curriculum.
I have been giving workshops in classroom managements and using technology in teaching.
Give lectures in ESL and ESP to the Preliminary Year students Testing
Ministry of Education Port said, Egypt
Head of English Department
Supervise and test in language schools
Train and coordinate and held workshops in the best teaching practice
I used to teach in primary, preparatory and secondary schools, also to train my colleagues in Methodology.
Teaching in different schools in Egypt .I’ve taught in vocational schools, Governmental schools, and language schools and schools for special needs.
I used to teach English for officers and go simultaneous translating missions with the Major General of third field Army.
Maritime Port-Said Institute
I have been teaching English at Maritime Port-Said Institute since September 2017.
1. Jul 1988 – May 1992 Suez Canal University Port said, Egypt
English Pedagogy, Bachelor (BSc/BA), GPA Good
2. English Literature, Bachelor (BSc/BA), GPA Pass. Mansaura University , Egypt. 1999.
– A twenty-day training course on (Video-based Communicative Skills and Methodology) IELP-II .
– A twenty- day course on (video-based Communicative Skills and Methodology October 2002 – January 2003) academic year.
– A twenty- day training course on (English language Improvement 3 training Course) ELI 3 during summer 2003.
– Master Microsoft Office Specialist Power Point June 2016
– Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) 2016
– Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) 2016
It and internet Intermediate
Arabic Native English Fluent French Basic
How to Apply
I have 25 years of teaching experience started just right after graduating from the faculty of education in 1992 when I started to work as an EFL and ESL teacher for young and adult learners in the Egyptian M.O.E
• A tutor in many learning environments, such as public schools, Language Institutes, commercial schools, Vocational institutes, Language schools, university. In addition as a curriculum developer and instructor
• Moreover, I have the personality that is qualified to work in the most chaotic and difficult situations yet remain alert and humor I've experienced a lot of situations that enable me to work with groups positively and effectively.