– Work closely with the IT Development and Academic teams to strategise the development of education content with a particular focus on Secondary level science and maths.
– Follow quality control procedures as set out to ensure that content produced is accurate and of the required quality.
– Catalogue created content in a clear and organized system.
– Track progress of content creation and provide regular updates to senior management regarding progression.
– Meet frequently with team members and management to discussion progression and other aspects of content creation.
– A degree or higher degree in a science-based subject or mathematics
– At least 2 years teaching experience, preferably in desired subject fields.
– Experience of creative content and resource development
– An awareness of the needs of students learning in an additional language
– Ability to work collaboratively with others
– Can work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
– Have a high attention to detail
– Computer literate
– A science or maths teaching qualification e.g. PGCE or equivalent
– Knowledge of the English National Curriculum, particularly in Secondary science or maths
– Experience or interest in e-publishing
How to Apply
Complete applications must include a CV, copy of degrees, certificates, a recent photo and a statement of intent/cover letter.
Questions and applications may be sent to email:
Alternatively you can submit an application in person at EMG office - 8th Floor, Yoco Building, 41 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai st, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam