EFL TEACHERS NEEDED IN VIETNAM: HCMC, BIEN HOA & BINH DUONG
Education Solutions is seeking full-time and part-time EFL teachers for one of Vietnam’s leading English Language training organisations.
Positions are available with start dates throughout November & December
Language centers located throughout Vietnam. Current openings in the following locations: HCMC, Ha Noi, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Can Tho & Rach Gia (Mekong Delta).
– Weekday evening and weekend schedule
– Teach children to adult age groups (Young learners typically makes up 80% of the schedules)
– All contracts are 12 months in length
– Fantastic facilities and additional resources
– Excellent training opportunities including a successful young learner course as part of all teacher inductions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Prepare lesson plans and deliver lessons to students that meet quality standards.
– Ensure students are working towards a set goal (such as proficiency, knowledge, examination result and/or international standard) and demonstrate the skills necessary to apply their knowledge to the real world.
– Keep track of students progress by completing all administrative tasks that can be used to further counsel the students in reaching their desired goal.
– Deliver proper, accurate and timely assessments for student learning based on the guidelines given by the school.
– Participate in extracurricular activities for students as required.
– Participate and complete relevant professional development sessions and/or actions.
– Cover for absent colleagues when required.
– Native level English speaker with clear enunciation and sound knowledge of grammar
– University degree (Bachelor or higher)
– CELTA or Trinity TESOL. Or EFL/ESL/ELT certificate
– Reference from the course tutor or previous teaching employer
SALARY & BENEFITS (FULL-TIME)
– Hourly wage between 430,000 – 580,000 VND per hour (based on experience and qualifications)
– End-of-contract bonus.
– Vietnamese National Holidays.
– Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by company (except for document authentication).
– Assistance in setting up a local bank account.
– Travel/Settlement allowance
– Hotel on arrival provided
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to send their CV, cover letter, scans of degree and certificates to .
Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. We will reply to qualified candidates only.