Teach English in Macau, China with Monkey Tree ELC
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel and teach English as a foreign language?
We currently have vacancies in Macau, also known as “Vegas of China” this special administrative region has become a hub for glamour and gambling. Along with all the excitement, Macau has a beautiful culture to offer, as a Portuguese colony you can find the blend of traditional Chinese culture with the outstanding Portuguese buildings and restaurants.
An established English learning center in Macau is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team in Macau. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: MOP18,000 – 20,000 per month
- Bonus: MOP 10,000 upon completion of 12 months
- MOP 5,000 will be received after the comprehensive 8-day training program
- Flight reimbursement MOP10,000
- Over time payment of MOP 1 100 per day.
- Small class sizes
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Accommodation: Optional and affordable
- Fully sponsored visa
- Comprehensive 8-day training program
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Native Proficiency English Speaker
- Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents