Who We Are
USKid is an emerging online learning platform venture-backed by Baidu – the Google of China. Our mission is to raise English levels across China through the power of online education; by connecting young Chinese learners with teachers from English-speaking countries, we give our students an early advantage in life. We are currently recruiting online teachers.
USKid offers teachers a convenient and flexible method to earn a supplemental income. As a USKid teacher, you need only commit a minimum of 5 hours a week, though you are free to teach as much as you please. We offer an initial base pay of USD16-USD28 per hour. In addition, you have ample opportunities to earn more by maintaining high quality standards and through set pay increases. We provide all training and teaching materials.
First and foremost, our teachers are great with children and excel at fostering curiosity, creativity and critical thinking. They are excited to be working for a rapidly growing company in a vibrant and healthy industry, and are motivated by the prospect of professional development and advancement. Specific requirements include:
· Native English speaker with an American or neutral accent.
· Graduate of a relevant University or College course, or equivalent.
· Classroom experience in the US local elementary school in last 5 years.
· ESL teaching experience – LET/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/CELTYL/TYK/DELTA certificates/State Teaching License are not necessary but are a boon.
· Access to a desktop computer or laptop with audio/video capabilities.
· Access to a reliable high-speed internet connection.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining a passionate team of dedicated teachers at USKid, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or download our CV template via our website https://teacher.uskid.com