Native English Teacher
– Join a team of academic editors who edit academic research papers for Taiwanese researchers.
– Edit academic papers for awkward English usage and meaning for publication in international journals.
– Write comments to the author on ways to improve meaning and flow.
– Refer to style manuals when editing to adhere to the conventions of engineering, medicine, science and social science.
– Attend weekly ongoing training sessions on academic editing conventions and incorporate feedback on your editing from regular peer evaluation.
Job Skills required:
– Native ability in English
– Detailed oriented style
– Ability to correct non-native academic writing errors
– A cheerful attitude and ability to work with other editors and management
– A four year degree plus two years working experience or a graduate degree
– A background in a technical, medical or scientific background preferred
How to ApplyEmail the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- degree certificate
- TEFL/CELTA certificate