Job Fair in San Antonio on Feb 9 & 10, US
|Quality Education Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Academic Year 2017 / 2018.
We would like to cordially invite you for a job fair opportunity for ESL teaching positions in KSA. You will get a chance to be met by our company representative; in which the hiring process will be on-spot for those qualified candidates. All your inquiries will be answered at the event:
San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk, 889 E Market St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
(Feb 9, 10 – 9 am to 4 pm)
Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/MrTAfWxUQ8v
Please share this message with friends and family.
· Teaching English Language to adult students
· Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
· Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
· Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems. Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
· Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and research activities and special events
· Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
· Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
· Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
• Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field (teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred)
• Masters or PhD (Preferred in any related field)
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required (online certificates are not accepted)
• Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
• Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within workplace
• Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
Age 25-57 years (Due to visa restrictions)
How to Apply
|Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or visit: http://qehc.edu.sa/rmp|