A firmly established international school, Talent International School, is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By providing a reputable and high-quality English curriculum, their mission is to provide a high standard, warm and friendly educational environment.
Role and Responsibilities
· Teach a diverse variety of classes
· Prepare and implement lessons and class activities
· Administer student progress reports to parents
· Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
Salary and benefits:
· Salary: BD 600 – 700 per month
· Flights to and from Bahrain paid for at the beginning and end of contract
· Comprehensive induction and training programme
· Class sizes on average 15-20 students.
· Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
· Cambridge and full English curriculum provided
· Optional shared accommodation
· Transport in between accommodation and school
· Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
· Opportunities for career advancement within the organization
· Placements available in 2 branches; Manama and Riffa.
· Age groups available from 3 months to 18 years, in primary, intermediate and secondary settings.
· Either a bachelor’s degree in Education, a PGCE OR a bachelor’s degree in a subject related to languages but this must be accompanied by a CELTA.
· Native Proficiency English Speaker.
· The ability to use IT to enhance teaching and learning.
· A commitment to the overall development of young people.
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send us a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com