English Teachers needed in Bahrain
A firmly established international school, Talent International School, is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By providing a reputable and high-quality English curriculum, their mission is to provide a high standard, warm and friendly educational environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Teach a diverse variety of classes
- Prepare and implement lessons and class activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
- Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: BD 600 – 700 per month
- Flights to and from Bahrain paid for at the beginning and end of contract
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Class sizes on average 15-20 students.
- Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
- Cambridge and full English curriculum provided
- Optional shared accommodation
- Transport in between accommodation and school
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Opportunities for career advancement within the organization
- Placements available in 2 branches; Manama and Riffa.
- Age groups available from 3 months to 18 years, in primary, intermediate and secondary settings.
- Bachelor degree in Education, PGCE or CELTA
- Native Proficiency English Speaker
- The ability to use IT to enhance teaching and learning
- A commitment to the overall development of young people